Clark Chamberlain and Peter Turley show you how to build a better character. Understand the roles characters can play in a novel and how to get the most out of them. Learn techniques to improve your characters for readers to connect with. Develop believable character arcs for your main characters while making memorable minor characters.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Types of characters including protagonists, antagonists, sidekicks, and foils
- How to develop characters
- How to build goals for your characters
- How to give your characters interests and passions
- Tips for making your side characters memorable
- Methods for discovering a character’s motives
Prefer to watch?