Join Clark Chamberlain, Peter Turley and their special guest editor Leslie Watts as they examine the importance of Developmental Editing.
In this episode:
- What a developmental editor does and how they can help you shape your story
- When the best time to start developmental editing
- How story is used to shape the lives of people
- How story structure isn’t formulaic
- The importance of understanding your audience and genre
One of Leslie’s favorite editing books is the Story Grid by Shawn Coyne. You can pick the book up here on Amazon or your local bookstore.
To Learn more about Leslie Watts and Writership click here.
Prefer to watch?